Tuesday 24 March 2009

How to get rid of moles humanely !!

After a lot of dodgey advice on how to get rid of moles in my garden, everything from pouring petrol down the hole to nasty claw traps, I have found a solution to get rid of my pesty visitors without harming them. The eco-warrior in me could not bare the idea of killing the poor critters whose only crime was enjoying the garden as much I do.



The solution: a 'Solar Moler' a solar powered device which irritates the moles to distraction by emitting periodic waves of noise through the ground at a frequency which will only bother the moles, and with a bit of luck will get rid of my fury critter friends indefinitely.



How it works: Just stick it straight into the ground with the integrated spike and switch it on. The solar panel attached to a battery pack promises to keeps the Solar Moler charged and working round the clock. Just the way I like it, the less hassle the better.



Putting one in my garden today to test it - could I have found the answer to get rid of moles permanently?


Lets hope so................







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments